Privacy and Disclaimer
What type of personal information is collected through this website?
We collect information about our visitors in three ways:
2) User-supplied information: If you fill out the contact form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as e-mail address, name, phone number and state). If you submit sensitive personally identifiable information to us, you are doing so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
The information that you provide to us through the contact form will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
3) Web server logs: When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- your unique Internet protocol address;
- the name of your unique Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within the site;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page from which you arrived to our site;
- the pages you viewed on the site; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user’s experience.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can set your browser preferences to either notify you when you receive a cookie, or to refuse to accept cookies. You should understand that some features of many sites may not function properly if you do not accept cookies.
How is personal information protected?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures. As mentioned above, consider any information or activity you take on the internet to be susceptible to interception by a third party.
Who has access to the information?
We do not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, We do not share your personal information, except as follows:
- to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another company), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
How can I correct, amend or delete my personal information and/or opt out of future communications?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number or the contact form on our website if you have any questions or to:
- change/correct any data we have about you;
- ask us to delete any data we have about you; and/or
- opt out of future communications from us.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Renty and its affiliates from any and all claims, damages, and costs, including attorney’s fees, arising from or related to your use of this website.